Friday, April 12, 2013

Disclaimer

This is my first time blogging. I think it's the dumbest thing I could do because it scares the hell out of me and frankly, I don't have time for it. I don't know how blogs work; I avoid reading other blogs, therefore I will do things incorrectly. If you decide to follow my mental meanderings, please keep your expectations low.

For weeks I have tried to fight this nagging feeling to write. I can't run away from the fact that I have a lot to say. At the very least, I hope this blog serves as an adequate outlet for my opinions, frustrations and dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I am on board! I think I'll start by reading "I Thought It Was Just Me" and move on to the others. I love the idea of a positive rebellion. How best to go about it without being a know-it-all or making others feel bad? And how do we get our families on board? Thanks for this, Elaina.

    ReplyDelete